terça-feira, 23 de junho de 2009

What Can I Say?



I just want to see you


when you're all alone


I just want to catch you if I can


I just want to be there


When the morning light explodes


On your face it radiates


I cant escape


I love you till the end


I just want to tell you nothing


You dont want to hear


All I want is for you to say


Why dont you just take me


Where I've never been before


I know you want to hear me


Catch my breath


I love you till the end


I love you till the end


I love you till the end


I just want to be there


When were caught in the rain


I just want to see you laugh not cry


I just want to feel you


When the night puts on its cloak


I'm lost for words dont tell me'


Cause all I can say


I love you till the end


I love you till the end


I love you till the end





  • Para Assistir: P.S.: I Love You

Nenhum comentário: